Strawberry Kiwi Banana Smoothie – who loves Smoothies? yeah, I am sure most of us do;-)
There is something so special about smoothies… all the fruits combine to make a different unique taste yet standing out individually in the mix. we can always play the game of guess the ingredients and I am sure even your kids will be able to identify all the ingredients. my younger one loves this Game:-).
Among all Smoothies Strawberry smoothies are the most liked in our house. well, it is not hard to guess why. with its lovely color, enchanting flavor, and limited availability 😉 in our area, as soon as they appear appearing in our fruit market they are bought for smoothies, shakes, Ice creams, and for winter fruit salad.
This Smoothie makes a very healthy breakfast or mid-afternoon snack. Your kids will love it. With all the benefits of Strawberry, Kiwi, Banana, and Curd this really comes out a winner.
How to make Strawberry Kiwi Banana Smoothie
preparation time: 5 minutes
no cooking required
8-10 fresh Strawberry washed and chopped
1 Kiwi peeled and chopped
1 Banana Peeled and chopped
1/4 cup thick Curd/ yogurt
1 tsp honey or sugar ( optional)
Slivered almonds ( optional)
slices of strawberry and kiwi for garnish
Note: we like a thick smoothie. if you want to dilute it you can add water, ice, or Orange juice
To make Strawberry Kiwi Banana Smoothie
Now, this is the best part. Add all the fruits to your blender and watch three different colors merge in one. If you are using Sugar/ Honey add it. we Did not use it. Now, add curd.
Again blend it to get a smooth mixture. taste it. Pour it. Garnish with Kiwi and strawberry slices, add slivered almonds. Close your eyes and enjoy the Smoothie.
Strawberry Kiwi Banana Smoothie
- 8-10 fresh Strawberry washed and chopped
- 1 Kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1 Banana Peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup thick Curd/ yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar or honey optional
- Slivered almonds optional
- slices of strawberry and kiwi for garnish
- Add all the fruits to your blender and watch three different colors merge in one.
- If you are using sugar or honey add it. We avoided adding sugar.
- Now, add curd.
- Again blend it to get a smooth mixture.
- Taste it.
- Pour it.
- Garnish with Kiwi and strawberry slices, add slivered almonds.
- Close your eyes and enjoy the Smoothie.
When you make this Strawberry Kiwi Banana Smoothie don’t forget to tag us on Instagram and Facebook or use this hashtag #whatscookingmom
You can share your pics with us on email also (firstname.lastname@example.org)