Apple Oats Smoothie – Smoothies are a great way to have fruits and veggies. I love to have smoothies in or as breakfast. These are filling, yummy, nutritious, and quick to rustle up. It also makes a healthy afternoon snack. Even my kids love it. It smells just like apple pie because of combo of apples and cinnamons.
This smoothie is creamy, yummy, nutty, and too easy to make.
The combination of apple with cinnamon is always a favorite and reminds me of Apple pie. This smoothie tastes quite like Apple pie without all the effort and calories. Oats add the nutty flavor and up the nutrition quotient of the smoothie. These also help in making smoothie thick. Adding almonds/ walnuts is purely optional but I love these in my smoothies.
I have used brown sugar. You can use regular sugar, pitted dates, or honey for sweetening the smoothie.
I am sure you will love this smoothie.
How to make Apple Oats Smoothie
Apple Oats Smoothie
- 1 small apple peeled cored and chopped
- 1 tbsp roasted Oats
- 1/8 cup Thick Curd/ Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
To serve with
- Almonds walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp Chia seeds optional
- a pinch Cinnamon Powder optional
- apple slices
- Put everything in blender and Blend.
- Start with half milk first and when you get a smooth consistency then add rest of the milk and blend again.
- Serve in a tall glass or a smoothie bowl. sprinkle Chia seeds, a pinch of cinnamon powder, slivered almonds and walnuts, and apple slices on top for extra yumminess and nutrition.
- Enjoy the flavors in this healthy guilt-free smoothie.
you can reduce the milk and increase Curd for a thicker smoothie.
To make Apple Oats Smoothie
Put everything in blender and Blend. Start with half milk first and when you get a smooth consistency then add rest of the milk and blend again.
Serve in a tall glass or a smoothie bowl. sprinkle Chia seeds, a pinch of cinnamon powder, slivered almonds and walnuts, and apple slices on top for extra yumminess and nutrition.
Enjoy the flavors in this healthy guilt-free smoothie.
If you like this recipe, don’t forget to pin it for future reference
Other shakes/ smoothie recipes you can make from the blog. These are all loved by my family