Virgin Mojito – Last week we went to a party where they were serving Virgin Mojitos. Virgin Mojito is a great summer drink. It is a mocktail that is made with lemon, mint, and soda/sprite. I am not much of a Mocktail person but this drink was so refreshing with its minty flavor that I had 2-3 glasses before I knew it.
You could guess all the ingredients even with one sip- mint, lemon, sugar, and soda for fizz yet all the flavors were blended really well. A perfect drink for all mint flavor lovers.
Its tangy-sweet flavor is so refreshing that one glass will never be enough 😉 😉 And it is one drink that your kids will love too. Always a bonus. Right 😉
Virgin Mojito will give a blast of flavors in your mouth. This is also a perfect drink to serve and impress your guests. Cool flavorful drink on a hot summer day makes it bearable.
It has never disappointed me 😉
To make Virgin Mojito
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 lemon
- Ice cubes as desired
- 200 ml Sprite
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Chop the mint leaves.
- Cut the lemon into small wedges and remove the seeds carefully. Keep one aside for garnish.
- Crush mint leaves, sugar, and lemon wedges in a tall glass using a wooden spoon or muddler for lemons to release all their juice and to blend in the flavors.
- Add ice and top up with Sprite and mix well.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
Chop the mint leaves. Cut the lemon into small wedges and remove the seeds carefully. Keep one aside for garnish. Crush mint leaves, sugar, and lemon wedges in a tall glass using a wooden spoon for lemons to release all their juice and to blend in the flavors. The crushing of mint and lemon is referred to as muddling and is generally done with a muddler.
Add ice and top up with Sprite and mix well. Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves. Serve chilled.