Carrot Orange Beet Juice – making the most of winter fruit and vegetables with this immunity booster healthy refreshing juice. Nothing can beat this homemade fresh juice which has no preservatives or added sugar.
This is what I like best about winter. so many options for fresh juice – Carrot juice, Orange Juice, Mix fruit juice, grapes juice, Virgin Sangria. And all these juices are so refreshing and full of energy.
But this Carrot Orange Beet juice is my favorite. We keep on changing the ratio of Carrots and Oranges in this juice as per our mood but the rest of the ingredients remain the same.
Carrots are the powerhouse of nutrients. These are so choke-full of Vitamins, fiber, folates, and other minerals. These are good for eyesight, and increasing immunity power.
Oranges ( we all love them) are full of vitamin C, Antioxidants, are good for boosting immunity, and for glowing skin.
There is no other way I can get my kids to eat beet by hiding them in juices and other recipes. but I don’t add a lot of beets otherwise they will not have it. Mint and ginger not only add to health benefits but add this enticing Flavour to the juice also.
Dates add that slightly sweet touch and give body to the juice.
Look at that beautiful color. who can say no to this refreshing Drink?
This juice reminds me of my childhood. My mom always had a glass ready of this healthy drink for us. She used to add Amla and apples to this.
How to make carrot Orange Beet Juice
preparation time: 10 minutes
no cooking required
1 big Orange or Kinnow ( This is your preference. you can add 2 also)
10-15 fresh mint leaves
a big piece of ginger
4-5 Dates ( optional)
Note 1. you can change the ratio of oranges or carrots according to your taste.
2. if you don’t want a slightly sweet taste you can avoid dates also but I have found this a good way to feed dates to kids who don’t like them.
To make carrot Orange Beet Juice
Peel wash and roughly chop carrots, beets, and ginger. wash mint leaves. Remove the skin from the oranges and remove the seeds.
place them all in your juicer and enjoy the best of winters.
if you don’t have a juicer you can always blend them in your blender.
Carrot Orange Beet Juice
- 4 carrots
- 1 big Orange or Kinnow This is your preference. you can add 2 also
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 beetroot
- a big piece of ginger
- 4-5 Dates optional
- Peel wash and roughly chop carrots, beets, and ginger.
- Wash mint leaves.
- Remove the skin from the oranges and remove the seeds.
- Place them all in your juicer and enjoy the best of winters.
- If you don't have a juicer you can always blend them in your Mixie blender.
2. If you don't want a slightly sweet taste you can avoid dates also but I have found this a good way to feed dates to kids who don't like them.
Other recipes you may like:
When you make this healthy drink Carrot Orange Beet Juice, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram and Facebook or use this hashtag #whatscookingmom
You can share your pics with us on email also (firstname.lastname@example.org)